Berks Catholic sophomore football player Anthony Myers was diagnosed with brain cancer near the end of October 2018. His family, friends, and the Berks County community are coming together to support him and his battle. Get the full story at Team17Strong.org, donate to the GoFundMe, or purchase a #Team17Strong shirt such as the Wilson-themed one pictured below.
EPISODE 4-9 NOW AVAILABLE
The Bulldog Hour is brought to you by these generous sponsors:
Thank you for your support!
Want to become a sponsor of the show or advertise with the program? Download the informative material below (PDF) or contact us! Sponsor an episode of the show, advertise during a Wilson Football game, and much more!
WILSON FOOTBALL LINKS
BULLDOG HOUR Player of the Game AWARD
--- 2018 SEASON ---
- Week 1 @ Central Dauphin (L, 23-7): Senior TE/LB Nick Johnson
- Week 2 vs Governor Mifflin: Senior RB/DB Elijah Morales
- Week 3 vs Spring-Ford: Senior WR/LB Cameron Magalotti
- Week 4 @ Manheim Central: Senior TE/LB Greg Smith
- Week 5 vs Penn Manor: Junior WR/DB Brady Gibble
- Week 6 @ Manheim Township: Senior WR/DB Isaiah Gilmore
- Week 7 vs Hempfield (2018 Baseballtown Gridiron Classic): Junior WR/LB Nate Hoekstra
- Week 8 @ Warwick: Junior WR/DB Brady Gibble
- Week 9 vs Cedar Crest: Senior WR/DB Isaiah Gilmore
- Week 10 @ JP McCaskey: Sophomore LB/RB Adrian Santana
- Week 11 vs Red Lion: Senior RB/DB Elijah Morales
- Week 12 @ Harrisburgy: Junior RB/LB Avanti Lockhart
- PLAYER OF THE YEAR: coming soon